LTIMindtree is a leading global technology consulting and digital solutions company that empowers enterprises across various industries to reimagine their business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth through the effective utilization of digital technologies.
With a strong presence in over 35 countries and a workforce of nearly 84,000+ talented and entrepreneurial professionals, LTIMindtree combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of two highly successful companies, Larsen & Toubro Infotech and Mindtree. As a part of the esteemed Larsen & Toubro Group, LTIMindtree possesses a unique blend of engineering DNA and experience DNA, that assists businesses in transforming their operations from core to experience, ensuring their success in the marketplace of the future. Being a prominent player in the field of digital transformation, our primary objective is to assist enterprises in fully utilizing the potential of technology and embracing reinvention, thereby enabling them to reach their future goals swiftly and efficiently.
With the merger of LTI and Mindtree, LTIMindtree is proud to have entered the elite league of top-tiered IT services companies. The Company will continue to invest in innovative solutions that would enable it to stay ahead of the curve in the IT services industry and remain committed to building a bigger, brighter, bolder future for the stakeholders.
- Google Cloud
- Duck Creek Technologies
Delivering Innovative Digital Solutions:
- Customer Success:
We have a large team of domain-specific digital experts, and we use industry best practices for automation, AI, Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR)/Mixed Reality (MR), API, and microservices to create highly differentiated experiences at non-linear costs.
Our focus is on enabling our clients to go beyond ‘Security for Compliance’ to ‘Security for Cyber Defense Resiliency.’ We follow a Managed Cyber Defense Resiliency Services (MCDR) approach.
- Data and Analytics:
Our innovation-led value realization approach, product-led monetization, and solutions cater to leading companies in each industry segment, as recognized by leading sector analysts.
- Digital Engineering:
We assist customers in conceiving, designing, and developing cutting-edge digital products that offer a seamless customer experience.
- Cloud and Digital Infrastructure:
With our consultative approach, automation capabilities, and advanced digital platforms and frameworks, we deliver technology enablement, intent-driven IT, tool-based service delivery, and operational excellence to the IT infrastructure needs of 50+ Fortune-100 enterprises.
- Quality Engineering – Testing:
We harness Automation, Performance, DevOps practices, Cloud, Mobile, and Advanced Data Analytics, aided with a consultative approach, enabling enterprises in their digital transformation journey.
- Connected Universe – NxT:
We configure IoT-enabled and AI-powered solutions that revolutionize asset utilization, infrastructure management, locational intelligence, and workforce optimization for a diverse range of industrial organizations.
- Platform Operations:
Our Platform Operations offering simplifies and optimizes the handoff process between IT and operations for enterprises.
- NxT Geospatial Engineering:
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of location-intelligent products and solutions that cater to the needs of business requirements across industrial sectors. Geospatial data ranges from high-definition 3D scanning-based data collection to integrating multiple enterprise systems to create an integrated ecosystem with rich and robust map interfaces.
- Enterprise Cloud Applications:
We provide Disruptive Software as a Service (D-SaaS) through a group of niche and powerful cloud SaaS platform products that solve challenges in the areas of Lead to Revenue (Quote to Cash), Supply Chain, Source to Pay, and Connected Planning.
- LTIMindtree Infinity
- LTIMindtree Canvas
- LTIMindtree NxT
Awards & Recognition
- Recognized as the Fastest Growing Indian IT brand in 2023 by Brand Finance.
- Included in the NIFTY 50 Index.
- Certified as a Great Place to Work® in India for the second consecutive year for building a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™.
- Recognized as Great Place to Work Certified in Poland.
- Recognized among Top 5 Most Innovative Practices in the ‘Women L&D Programs’ and the Top 20 Most Innovative Practices in the ‘Women Returnee Programs’ categories at DivHERsity Awards 2023.
- Named by Great Place to Work® Institute as one of India’s Best Workplaces™ for Women for the second consecutive year.
- LTIMindtree’s Canvas named winner in the 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards.
- Named ‘Leader’ and ‘Star Performer’ in Everest Group’s Application and Digital Services in P&C Insurance PEAK Matrix Assessment 2023.
- Recognized in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, worldwide.
- LTIMindtree recognized in The Forrester Customer Analytics Services Providers Landscape, Q1 2023.
- LTIMindtree recognized in The Forrester Salesforce Consulting Services Providers Landscape, Q1 2023.
6th Largest India IT Player
Working out of 66 Delivery Centers
70 Sales Offices
across 35 Countries
across 5 continents in the US,
EMEA & APAC